Salary: SVT Grade A SCP 1-2 £18,333 – £18,516 per annum, pro rata
Terms: Term time only (Pro rata SCP 1 £3,116 – SCP 2 £3,147)
Hours: 7.50 hours per week, Term Time Only
Temp/Perm: Temporary until 31st August 2023 in the first instance
Closing Date: 29th August 2022 9.00 am
Thank you for your interest in the position of Midday Supervision Assistant. This is a temporary contact, until 31/08/2023 in the first instance, with the successful applicants starting as soon as possible. Governors at Anchorsholme Academy are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, flexible and dedicated person to work as part of our Midday Supervision Team.
The successful candidates will be passionate, dedicated, innovative and want to make a difference to the lives of our children. They must have relevant experience and be able to demonstrate an understanding of children’s educational development throughout the relevant age range. We would be interested to hear of any particular curricular strengths or areas of expertise/interest.
The successful candidates will be joining an imaginative and mutually-supportive team where the creative Teaching Assistant can contribute to the academy as a whole. The successful candidates will:
- Have an understanding of teaching and learning;
- Have high personal and professional standards and high expectations of themselves,
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Be enthusiastic and hardworking; Enjoy working closely and cooperatively as part of a team
- Provide a high standard of social, emotional and intellectual care for young children;
- Provide support to the class teacher and assist in implementing the daily routine of a class; and
- Be able to implement activities for children as required under the direction of the class teacher.
Anchorsholme Academy is a happy, exciting and productive school with a wealth of opportunities for our children and staff. We can offer you:
- The chance to be part of a closely connected, dedicated and hardworking staff;
- A friendly and supportive whole school staff team;
- Opportunities for professional development; and
- The opportunity to work in a school which is at the heart of its community;
- Non-Teaching-Staff-Application-Form.pdf (PDF to print)
- Non-Teaching-Staff-Application-Form.docx (DOCX to complete electronically)
Anchorsholme Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/vulnerable adults. This post is subject to satisfactory two year reference history, Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check (previously CRB check), medical clearance, evidence of any essential qualifications and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.
Closing Date: Monday 29th August at 9:00am
We look forward to receiving your application should you wish to apply.