Salary: Grade B (FTE SCP 3 £18,887 – SCP 4 £19,264 per annum pro rata)
Terms: Term time only plus 2 weeks (Pro rata SCP 3 £5,596 – SCP 4 £5,708 per annum)
Hours: 12.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday after school from 3.30pm – 6.00pm Term Time + 2 weeks
Closing Date: 29th August 2022 9.00 am
Thank you for your interest in the position of Cleaner. Governors at Anchorsholme Academy are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, flexible and dedicated cleaner to work as part of our Cleaning Team.
- Undertake cleaning of allocated areas in line with specified standards and as directed
- Operate / use domestic and industrial cleaning equipment and materials, following appropriate training
- Responsible for storing allocated equipment and materials safely and securely
- Perform duties in line with health and safety regulations (COSHH) and take action where hazards are identified, report problems with equipment and serious hazards to line manager immediately
- Handle cleaning materials in line with COSHH regulations
- Collect and dispose of waste
- Refill and replace soap, towels and other consumables.
- Adhere to safeguarding procedures
Individuals in this role may also:
- Undertake specialised cleaning programmes during school closures or other designated periods.
- Demonstrate cleaning duties to new or less experienced staff
Anchorsholme Academy is a happy, exciting and productive school with a wealth of opportunities for our children and staff. We can offer you:
- The chance to be part of a closely connected, dedicated and hardworking staff;
- A friendly and supportive whole school staff team;
- Opportunities for professional development; and
- The opportunity to work in a school which is at the heart of its community;
- Non-Teaching-Staff-Application-Form.pdf (PDF to print)
- Non-Teaching-Staff-Application-Form.docx (DOCX to complete electronically)
Anchorsholme Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/vulnerable adults. This post is subject to satisfactory two year reference history, Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check (previously CRB check), medical clearance, evidence of any essential qualifications and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.
Closing Date: Monday 29th August 2022 at 9.00 am
We look forward to receiving your application should you wish to apply.